Next release startR
Given that there are already some fixes included in the master branch and one is already deployed in the machines, I thought it can be useful to start listing them here. It may help to plan the next release even though we don't have a deadline yet.
- New license (#79)
- Use PCICt to transfer numeric to dates
- .KnownLonNames function to be found
- Warning updated for parameter crop
- Force return_vars to have value when inner dim has dependency on file dim.
- Correct the calculation of time attributes according to calendar types and units.
- Correct the wrong names of return_vars. If the names of return_vars are synonyms, change them back to the inner dim names.
- Fix the mixed dimension problem when reshaping parameters (merge_across_dims + split_multiselected_dims) are used.
- Bugfix for parameter 'merge_across_dims_narm'. It made a mistake at the last part of the output. The default value is set to TRUE now.
Able to assign different selectors to each file regardless the indices are aligned or not.
Modify the dimension consistency check to only check margin dimensions.
transform with 'all'
Change the dependency from s2dverification to s2dv
Change R version to 3.6.0 to avoid WARNING "Dependence on R version ‘3.6.1’ not with patchlevel 0"
Please, let me know if you prefer to manage it in a different way.
However, if you agree on this issue to remain open, you can add items to this list whenever you consider it.