In the context of high resolution spin-up experiments the package has been explored at IC3 and here is below the list of phases about how it could be used in the context of our framework.
- step-1: take model raw output and run Klaus's pp-tool (released with EMoP)
- Comment: As we run experiments with autosubmit at IC3 so the phase-0 is not exactly applicable. Hence our step-1 is to perform experiment with eceath3-spin template by using outclass spin (where Klaus's pp-tool is already available). In the context of using EMoP the major limitation till date is; the model should be run as a one year chunk starting from yyyy0101 till yyyy1231.
- step-1: monitor_atmo.sh -f
- step-2: monitor_atmo.sh -e # to generate plots
- step-3: monitor_ocean.sh -f
- step-4: monitor_ocean.sh -e # to generate plots
- step-1: NCARIZE_b4_AMWG.sh
- step-2: diag_mod_vs_obs.csh
- EMoP is available at /cfu/pub/scripts/emop and has been partially tested by using only “odin” (the machine which fulfil the need of pre-requisite tools/packages) while the detailed user manual could be found at emo_p_user_manual.pdf
- User require to copy the EMoP.cmd at some appropriate location and then launch it like as given below:
# ./EMoP.cmd EXPID IFSCONFIG NEMOCONFIG SDATE MEMBER YEARSTART YEAREND" ./EMoP.cmd e00t T255L91 ORCA1L46 19900101 fc0 1990 1999"
after successfully completing the processing of EMoP.cmd user will find the following stuff as an output: